To run visitor reports from your Visitu Web Dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Open a Web browser from your computer. We recommend Google Chrome.
2. Navigate to the Visitu Web Dashboard: https://app.visitu.co and login to Visitu with your credentials.
3. Click on the "Reports" drop-down menu on the top right-hand side.
4. Select "Dashboard" to see all of the different reports available from Visitu.
Note: If you would like to see a specific report for Visitors, Tardies, or Dismissals, you can also select those individually from the "Reports" drop-down menu.
5. From the "Reports" page, you can download Daily, Weekly or Monthly visitor reports:
Note: As a newer feature in the Visitu dashboard, you can also schedule certain reports like Daily Visitors and Daily Tardies. To do so, please reference our Knowledge Base article here.
6. You can also select a custom date range for your report, whether it be for Volunteer Expiration dates, Volunteer Family Hours, Custom Student Tardies, Custom Student Dismissals, or Sent Notifications, as seen below: