Set your Printer Bluetooth Connection
Note: Please connect your Bluetooth printer in the iPad settings before following the steps below.
To configure your Visitu iPad to print to your Brother wireless label printer using Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Open the Visitu iPad app on your iPad.
- Login to the Visitu iPad app with your credentials.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top of the home screen.
- Enter your settings PIN if enabled.
- Check the "Print badges using Brother QL-820NWB Bluetooth Printer" checkbox
- Click the magnifying glass to search for Bluetooth connected QL-820 printers. Select the Brother printer when the search finishes.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Back to return to the iPad home screen.
You can test your printer configuration by tapping the TEST PRINT button. If everything is working correctly a badge should print from your Brother label printer.