To allow for a swift and accurate sign in process, Visitu gives visitors the ability to Scan a State Issued Driver's License to accurately enter their First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth.
To scan your State Issued Driver's License follow these steps:
- Open the Visitu iPad app on your iPad.
- Login to the Visitu iPad app with your credentials.
- Tap the SIGN IN VISITOR button on the home screen.
- Tap the SCAN DRIVERS LICENSE button.
- The iPad Rear Camera will be activated.
- Locate the 2D Barcode on the back of your State Issued Drivers license and scan it.
- Your personal information (First Name, Last Name, DOB) will populate in the correct fields.
- Verify your information is accurate and correct.
Note: The front facing iPad camera does not have auto-focus. Auto-Focus is needed to scan 2D barcodes. At this time, you must use the iPad Rear Camera to scan your State Issued Driver's License.