To enable printing visitor badges from the iPad you need to configure the settings in the Visitu Web Dashboard correctly.
To configure printing visitor badges follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser from your computer.
- Navigate to the Visitu Web Dashboard: http://app.visitu.co
- Login to Visitu with your credentials.
- Click your username in the top nav menu.
- From the pull-down menu, Click the "Visitu App Settings"
- Toggle the Print Badges option to: ON
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, make sure your Printer IP address is configured on the iPad.
To configure your Visitu iPad to print to your Brother wireless label printer, follow these steps:
- Open the Visitu iPad app on your iPad.
- Login to the Visitu iPad app with your credentials.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the bottom of the home screen.
- Enter your settings PIN if enabled.
- Enter your Brother label printer IP address in the IP ADDRESS field.
- Tap Save.
You can test your printer configuration by tapping the TEST PRINT button. If everything is working correctly a badge should print from your Brother label printer.
NOTE: Please make sure your iPad and Brother label printer are joined to the same SSID wireless network.