Need visitors to sign an NDA when they check in? How about a waiver or other type of agreement? Visitu allows visitors to sign legal documents digitally with the touch of their finger.
Visitu can display these contracts to guests and require their signature during the sign in process. You can then download the signed agreements in PDF format from the Visitu Web Dashboard. All visitor and agreement data is stored in the cloud and is accessible from any mobile device or web browser.
To require that an agreement be signed when a visitor signs in, complete these steps:
1. Open a Web browser on your computer (we recommend Google Chrome) and then navigate to the Visitu Web Dashboard: https://app.visitu.co and login with your Account Credentials.
2. Click on the Configuration menu in the top right-hand corner and then click on Agreements in the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click on the toggle switch to enable Document Signing:
4. Copy and paste a PDF document that you have prepared or a template that you have selected to use.
5. You can then format the document according to your specifications by using the tool bar located in the My Agreement section:
6. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Note: A best practice to be aware of is to always save your changes in the Dashboard on each and every settings page, whether it be Agreements, Security, Visitor Sign In/Out, etc.
7. To access signed agreements, click on the name of the visitor that has signed the agreement, then click on the date that they signed in (the details of the visit will contain the signed agreement information). There, you can then also download the signed agreement if needed.