Setup your Sign in Camera Delay
To allow visitors enough time to tap the camera icon and look back at the front facing iPad camera we have allowed you the ability to set the amount of time for a countdown. The default we recommend is 3 seconds. If you want less or more time for your guests just adjust the setting in the Visitu Settings from the iPad app.
Adjust the camera countdown delay time in seconds follow these steps:
- Open the Visitu iPad app on your iPad.
- Login to the Visitu iPad app with your credentials.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top of the home screen.
- Enter your settings PIN if enabled.
- Set your camera delay in seconds in the field.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Back to return to the iPad home screen.