Set your Printer IP Address
To configure your Visitu iPad to print to your Brother wireless label printer, follow these steps:
- Open the Visitu iPad app on your iPad.
- Login to the Visitu iPad app with your credentials.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top of the home screen.
- Enter your settings PIN if enabled.
- Enter your Brother label printer IP address in the IP ADDRESS field.
Tap the blue magnifying glass icon in the Printer IP address field. If you tap the magnifying glass, select the printer you want to utilize to print visitor badges.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Back to return to the iPad home screen.
You can test your printer configuration by tapping the TEST PRINT button. If everything is working correctly a badge should print from your Brother label printer.
NOTE: Please make sure your iPad and Brother label printer are joined to the same SSID wireless network.