You now have the ability to customize your sign out process and give visitors the ability to sign out themselves by typing their name.
Prior to this feature, visitors had to use the QR code on their physical paper badge to sign out at the end of their visit. This was a problem for our clients who don't print badges.
You now have the ability to enable this self sign out feature for visitors in addition to using the badge QR code.
To enable visitors to self sign out by name follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser from your computer.
- Navigate to the Visitu Web Dashboard: http://app.visitu.co
- Login to Visitu with your credentials.
- Click your username in the top nav menu.
- From the pull-down menu, Click the "Visitu App Settings"
- Toggle ON the switch to: Allow Visitors To Self-Signout
- Hit the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.