With the Visitu deliveries button you have the ability to notify someone when the reception desk is vacant.
You may choose specific employee(s) to notify when the "Delivery" button is pressed on the iPad by your visitors.
To configure the email address(s) to receive this notification follow the steps below.
To login to your Visitu Web Dashboard, follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser from your computer.
- Navigate to the Visitu Web Dashboard: https://app.visitu.co
- Login to Visitu with your credentials.
- Click your username in the top nav menu.
- From the pull-down menu, Click the "Visitu App Settings"
- Click the Deliveries tab in the left menu.
- Toggle the Deliveries feature ON.
- Enter the email address(s) you want to receive notifications when a visitor presses the Delivery button on the Visitu iPad home screen.
Note: To notify multiple email addresses separate the email addresses with a comma.
If you do not wish to display the Delivery button on the iPad home screen, you can deactivate the feature.