Follow the steps below to find the IP address of your Brother QL-820 NWB Printer.
- Ensure the printer is powered On and label paper is loaded correctly.
- Press the [Menu] and navigate to the Information tab (using the ▲/▼ arrows and the [OK] button)
- Under Information, select Print Configuration
- Select All and then select Start
- The printer will print out a number of labels. Among them (close to the end), will be the IP Settings page which will look similar to the below:
..... <IP Settings> IP Address 192.168.1.171 (via DCHP) Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 IP Gateway 192.168.1.1 Boot Method Auto .....
- The IP address may be different than the one shown above, but the one on your label will be the IP address of the printer that you need to connect to. If it reads 0.0.0.0, that means that the printer is not connected to the network successfully.